ICE - TORO I HYDROELECTRIC PLANT, COSTA RICA
ICE – TORO I HYDROELECTRIC PLANT, COSTA RICA
Supply and assembly of 144 diamond coils and stator core for the 13.65 MVA, 13.8 KV, 720 RPM electric generator of Unit 1 of the Toro I Hydroelectric Power Plant located in Costa Rica.
The general scope of work includes the following:
- Supply of 144 diamond coils.
- Lamination supply for stator core.
- Current winding replacement service.
- Assembly service of the new winding.
- Current core replacement service.
- Assembly service of the new lamination for the new core.
- Execution of electrical acceptance and reference tests